25 เมษายน 2553

Jensen Ackles News

Jensen Ackles & Danneel Harris: 'Back-Up Plan' Pair

Jensen Ackles comes out to support his fiancee Danneel Harris at the premiere of her new movie, The Back-up Plan held at the Regency Village Theatre on Wednesday (April 21) in Westwood, Calif.

Danneel has talked about her character in the movie before: “I play the nemesis to [Jennifer Lopez]. The first day I met her, I had to call her like fat ’cause I play this really sweet hippie girl who used to date Alex O’Loughlin and now he’s seeing J.Lo’s character. I’m really sweet in front of him, but when I’m not in front of him, I’m evil. It’s a girl thing. But it was like, ‘Hi, Miss Lopez, superstar… I just called you fat’. But I get to have a lot of scenes with her, but it was really, really cool.




-------------------------------------------

Jensen Ackles & Danneel Harris: Katsuya Couple

Supernatural actor Jensen Ackles and his fiancee Danneel Harris wait for the valet at Katsuya restaurant in Hollywood on Thursday night (April 22).

A new episode of Supernatural airs this Thursday (April 29) @ 9PM ET/PT.

Here’s a brief synopsis of episode “The Devil You Know”: To save humanity and demonkind alike, Crowley offers the Winchesters the location of the remaining Horsemen rings so they can trap Lucifer. However, Crowley’s insider within the Horsemen camp has a change of heart and sends Pestilence to destroy the brothers.

Danneel currently stars in the Jennifer Lopez flick, The Back-Up Plan, in theaters now!



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Nice Day! Jensen Ackles